Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update
March 23, 2020
Warm Greetings from Wayne Phillis Ford.
In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to take the time to write to you to reassure you that our guests and team members wellbeing and safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
Wayne Phillis Ford is closely monitoring the situation and is actively taking steps to comply with guidance from the South Australian Department of Health and Australian Government Department of Health, so as to mitigate the impact and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure. Some of the measures we have implemented at our Dealerships to safeguard our guests and team members include;
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Stop Work Policy for team members and No Visit Policy for Contractors and Suppliers, that are more rigorous than guidance from the Government Departments of Health.
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene stations with hand wipes and hygiene gel.
- All team members undergo temperature screening twice daily.
- Work-related travel, interstate or overseas, has been banned.
- In addition to our already rigorous cleaning regimes, we have instructed our cleaners to clean all high touch areas to the highest standards every day, i.e. bathrooms, door handles, switches, reception areas, customer lounges etc.
Business as usual!
It’s business as usual at Wayne Phillis Automotive. If, however you feel more comfortable not coming into our Dealerships we offer a range of online and remote services:
- Video Calls
- Videos of any vehicle in stock.
- 24 hour no hassle test drive experience. We drop off and pick up vehicles from your work or home.
- Online stores | FORD particularly online vehicle valuation and no obligation finance application.
If you have any questions please call us anytime (08) 8384 8066 (Ford & Used Cars at Christies Beach).
We will continue to update you on this evolving situation. We have found the following resources useful and thought you might also.